In adoration of Krishna : Pichhwais of Shrinathji, Tapi collection / Kalyan Krishna, Kay Talwar ; introductory essay by B.N. Goswamy ; [editor, Carmen Kagal].
- Other Title:
- Pichhwais of Shrinathji, Tapi collection
- Surat : Garden Silk Mills ; New Delhi : World wide distribution, Roli Books, c2007.
225,  p. : col. ill., 1 col. map ; 35 cm.
- Textile design -- India -- Exhibitions.
Krishna (Hindu deity) -- Art -- Exhibitions.
Textile design -- Private collections -- India -- Surat -- Exhibitions.
TĀPI Collection (Surat, India) -- Exhibitions.
- Illustrated catalog of an exhibition of Pichhwais (devotional textiles that hang behind the image of Hindu God Krishna, worshipped by followers of Pushti Marg, Hindu sect, as Shrinathji) from the collections of TĀPI, held at National Museum of India, New Delhi, from Dec. 8, 2007 to Jan. 20, 2008, and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai, fromFeb. 8, 2008 to Mar. 2, 2008; with contributions from TAPI Research Team.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -).
- Talwar, Kay.
Goswamy, B. N., 1933-
TAPI Research Team.
TĀPI Collection (Surat, India)
National Museum of India.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|