Farmers on welfare : the making of Europe's common agricultural policy / Ann-Christina L. Knudsen.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 2009.
xiii, 348 p. ; 25 cm.
- Agriculture and state -- European Union countries -- History.
Welfare state -- European Union countries -- History.
- Introduction : time, welfarism, and European integration
The agricultural welfare state
The Europeanization of agricultural politics
Outlining the options for the CAP, January 1958 to June 1960
Decisions and indecisions for the CAP, June 1960 to January 1962
The politics of the common price level, January 1962 to December 1964
European farmers on welfare
Conclusion : the CAP and Europe's history.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-338) and index.
- 0801447275 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780801447273 (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|