The Legacy [videorecording] / written, produced and directed by Michael J. Moore.
- Other Title:
- Subtitle on container: Murder and media, politics and prisons [videorecording]
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities and Sciences, c2004.
1 videodisc (78 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Prison sentences -- California.
Mandatory sentences -- California.
Imprisonment -- Government policy -- California.
Murder victims' families -- California -- Interviews.
Crime prevention -- California.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- United States.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- "From murders to manhunts to a win-at-all costs political campaign, this riveting expose presents the disturbing story behind the passage of California's stringent "three strikes" law. Through candid interviews and news footage, Mike Reynolds and Marc Klaas, brothers-in-arms turned bitter opponents, and other key players, including judges, legal analysts, and state officials, illuminate both sides of this heated issue."--Container.
- Camera, Michael J. Moore, David L. Brown; editor, Crickett Kowalczyk; music, Marshall Crutcher; narrator, Anasa Briggs-Graves.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1998.
Duration stated on container: 77 min.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lipman Criminology Library Fund.
- Moore, Michael J. (Michael Jonathan) , Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Crutcher, Marshall, 1962- , Composer
Briggs-Graves, Anasa. , Narrator
Films for the Humanities (Firm) , Distributor
Lipman Criminology Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
- 9126 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|