Key issues in transportation programming : summary of a conference, November 12-14, 2006, Seattle, Washington / sponsored by Transportation Research Board ... [et al.] ; Katherine F. Turnbull, rapporteur.
- Other Title:
- Transportation programming
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2008.
- Conference Name:
- Key Issues in Transportation Programming Conference (2006 : Seattle, Wash.)
- Conference proceedings (National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board) ; 43.
Conference proceedings (National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board)
74 p. ; 28 cm.
- Transportation -- United States -- Planning -- Congresses.
Transportation -- United States -- Management -- Congresses.
- Opening plenary session
Policy and politics in the process
Agency relationships and roles
Stewardship and role of the STIP and TIP
Institutional and organizational issues
Untangling the purse strings: funding, distribution, and allocation
Getting the most bang out of the buck: project prioritization
Program delivery and management
How to manage uncertainty and risk
Accountability and reports for the public and decision makers
Cost estimation and management
Planning and programming: ballot box programming
Planning and programming: dealing with uncertainty
The planning and programming connection.
- "Key Issues in Transportation Programming Conference"--P. xi.
- Turnbull, Katherine F.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
- 9780309113441 (softcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|