The woman who decided to die : challenges and choices at the edges of medicine / Ronald Munson.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2009.
xxiii, 190 p. ; 25 cm.
- Medical ethics -- Case studies.
- Medical subjects:
- Bioethical Issues.
- The woman who decided to die
Like leaving a note
"He's had enough"
Not more equal
The last thing you can do for him
The boy who was addicted to pain
It seemed like a good idea.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -190).
- 9780195331011 (cloth : alk. paper)
019533101X (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|