Hospital [videorecording] / an OSTI Film ; directed and produced by Frederick Wiseman.
- Cambridge, MA : Zipporah Films, [1992?]
1 videodisc (84 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center (New York, N.Y.)
Hospital care -- New York (State) -- New York.
Hospitals -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, all regions.
- A documentary filmed at Metropolitan Hospital Center in New York which portrays what goes on in a large city hospital devoted to helping people in the area. Filmed over a period of five weeks, it shows what actually takes place in the emergency room, operating rooms, receiving rooms, wards and clinics.
- Photographer, William Brayne; editor, Frederick Wiseman.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1969.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Wiseman, Frederick. , Director, Editor, Producer
OSTI Films. , Producer
Zipporah Films. , Distributor
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|