High school II [videorecording] / a documentary by Frederick Wiseman ; a Zipporah Films release ; director-producer-editor, Frederick Wiseman.
- Other Title:
- High school two [videorecording]
High school 2 [videorecording]
- Cambridge, MA : Zipporah Films, [200-?]
2 videodiscs (220 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Central Park East Secondary School (New York, N.Y.).
High schools -- New York (State) -- New York -- Case studies.
African American high school students -- New York (State) -- New York.
Hispanic American high school students -- New York (State) -- New York.
High school students -- New York (State) -- New York.
High school teachers -- New York (State) -- New York.
Alternative education -- New York (State) -- New York.
Alternative schools -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, all regions.
- "Focuses on the students, teachers, staff and parents involved with the Central Park East Secondary School in New York City. Its inner-city public school students are given the opportunity to learn outside of traditional classroom settings."--Variety, 3/14/94.
- Photography, John Davey; camera assistant, Evan Eames.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 1994.
Funding for this film was provided by The Annie E. Casey Foundation, The Aaron Diamond Foundation, The Ford Foundation, Public Broadcasting Services.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Wiseman, Frederick. , Director, Editor, Producer
Zipporah Films. , Distributor, Producer
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|