Report of the committee appointed to enquire into the practicability and expediency of establishing manufactures in Salem.
- Other records:
- Salem, Printed by W. Palfray, jun., 1826.
31 p. 23 cm.
- Dams -- Massachusetts -- Salem.
Water-power -- Massachusetts -- Salem.
Mills and mill-work.
Salem (Mass.) -- Industries.
Salem Mill Dam Corporation.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- An act to incorporate the Salem Mill Dam Corporation
Extract from the Estimates of the engineer, showing the number of mill powers that may be obtained, and the choice of dams.
- Signed, p. 20: John Pickering, Joseph Ropes, and John W. Treadwell, members of the committee.
- Penn Chronology:
- Pickering, John, 1777-1846.
Ropes, Joseph, 1812-1885.
Massachusetts. General Court (1826)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|