Infrastructure to 2030. Volume 2, Mapping policy for electricity, water and transport.
- Paris : OECD, c2007.
- Government document
505 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Infrastructure (Economics) -- OECD countries -- Planning.
Infrastructure (Economics) -- OECD countries.
Water-supply -- OECD countries.
Transportation -- OECD countries.
- Local subjects:
- Infrastructura (Economía) -- Países OECD.
- Infrastructure to 2030 : main findings and policy recommendations / by Barrie Stevens and Pierre-Alain Schieb
A cross-sectoral synthesis on the long-term outlook for infrastructure business models / by Michel Andrieu
Assessing the long-term outlook for business models in electricity infrastructure and services / by Trevor Morgan
Water infrastructure and water-related services : trends and challenges affecting future development / by Meena Palaniappan ... [et al.]
Key trends and implications for policy change in long-term rail freight traffic and infrastructure / by Louis S. Thompson
Strategic issues for the future funding and operation of urban public transport systems / by Yves Crozet
Road transport infrastructure : business models, trends and prospects / by Peter J. Mackie and Nigel J. Smith.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|