The realignment of Pennsylvania politics since 1960 : two-party competition in a battleground state / Renée M. Lamis ; with a foreword by James L. Sundquist.
- University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University Press, c2009.
xxviii, 398 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Elections -- Pennsylvania -- History -- 20th century.
Elections -- Pennsylvania -- History -- 21st century.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- "Explores electoral changes in Pennsylvania since 1960, finding that the recent "culture-wars realignment" has significantly altered the old New Deal party system, especially since the early 1990s. Contains illustrations plotting political alignment of Pennsylvania counties"--Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1953 Fund.
- Class of 1953 Fund.
- 9780271034195 (cloth : alk. paper)
027103419X (cloth : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|