Urban studies abstracts [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Sage Urban Studies Abstracts
- [Ipswich, Mass.] : EBSCO
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2007?
- Cities and towns -- Abstracts -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Urban Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to urban studies, including urban affairs, community development, urban history, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. Records are selected from many of the top titles within the discipline, including Journal of Urban Affairs, Urban Studies, and Canadian Journal of Urban Research.
- Title from search screen (viewed Aug. 16, 2007).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- EBSCO Publishing (Firm)
Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Sage urban studies abstracts
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|