International encyclopedia of communication online [electronic resource] / [edited by Wolfgang Donsbach].
- Standardized Title:
- International encyclopedia of communication (Online)
- Other Title:
- International encyclopedia of communication
Also known as: Blackwell international encyclopedia of communication
- [Malden, MA] : Wiley/Blackwell, 2008-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Updated several times a year
- Communication -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The online version of a 12-volume reference spanning the breadth of communication studies, including coverage of theories, media and communication phenomena, research methods, problems, concepts, and geographical areas. Arrangement of 1,400 newly-commissioned A-Z entries, divided into 29 editorial areas. Updated several times a year.
- Title from home page (viewed on Sept. 29, 2009).
"The International Encyclopedia of Communication is a project that has been developed by the International Communication Association (ICA) and Blackwell Publishing."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis A. Duhring Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Donsbach, Wolfgang, 1949-
International Communication Association.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Louis A. Duhring Fund.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Also available in print: International encyclopedia of communication
- 9781405131995 (eISBN)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|