Tax table, 1500s.
1 item (1 leaf)
- Taxation -- Italy -- Rome -- History.
Farm management -- Italy.
- Manuscripts, Italian -- 16th century.
- In Italian.
- Single document, probably written in Rome in the 16th century, containing a table that illustrates how to calculate the monthly tax deduction for the salary of the young seasonal workers who were employed in unspecified farms or estates. Taxation was based on the month of year during which the service was rendered by the worker and on the number of years he had been employed.
- This document was separated from the Henry Charles Lea Research Collection on the Inquisition (Ms. Coll. 729, Rare Book & Manuscript Library, University of Pennsylvania).
- Penn Provenance:
- Formerly owned by Henry Charles Lea.
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909, former owner.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|