The Roman missal for the use of the laity : containing the mass, with the introit, collect, epistle, gospel, &c. for every day throughout the year.
- Standardized Title:
- Missal. English & Latin. Selections.
- Dublin : James Duffy, 1854.
24, 13-708 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Texts.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy has Henry Charles Lea's bookplate on front pastedown and his autograph (1893) on front free endpaper.
Penn Libraries copy: leaf following front free endpaper torn off near inner margin (remains of ms. inscription visible); ms. inscription excised from central portion of title leaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909 (autograph) (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|