A compendium of mechanics, or, Text book for engineers, mill-wrights, machine-makers, founders, smiths ... [microform] / by Robert Brunton ; to which have been added various tables and rules for calculation ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Compendium of mechanics
Text book for engineers, mill-wrights, machine-makers, founders, smiths
- 1st American from 4th London ed., with plates / edited by James Renwick.
- New York : G. & C. & H. Carvill, 1830.
- American architectural books ; reel 15, no. 228.
228 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Mechanical engineering -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, 1973. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (American architectural books ; reel 15, no. 228). s1973 ctun a
Originally published in 1830 by G. & C. & H. Carvill, New York.
- Renwick, James, 1792-1863.
Renwick, James, 1792-1863, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|