Laws relating to buildings in the city of Brooklyn [microform] / edited by William J. Fryer.
- N.Y. : Record and Guide, c1894.
- American architectural books ; reel 35, no. 478.
xxvi, 172 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Building laws -- New York (State) -- Brooklyn (New York).
- 1. The building law
2. Regulations of the Building Department
3. Plumbing and drainage, rules and regulations of the Department of Health
4. Water and sewers, rules and regulations of the Department of City Works
5. Classes of buildings on certain streets, and bay window projections, porches, areas, etc.
6. Storage and sale of illuminating oils, under control of the Fire Department
7. Fire limits, as established by the Common Council.
- Includes index.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, 1973. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (American architectural books ; reel 35, no. 478). s1973 ctun a
Originally published in 1894 by The Record and Guide, New York.
- Fryer, William J. (William John), 1842-1907.
New York (State).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|