Two chapters of Persuasion printed from Jane Austen's autograph : with a facsimile.
- Oxford : The Clarendon Press, 1926.
, 39,  p. : facsim. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- "Chapters 10 and 11 of the second volume as first planned."
With a facsimile of the two chapters on guards preceding the half-title.
From the original manuscript now in the British museum.
One of 250 copies printed on hand-made paper.
"Notes":  p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Penn Provenance:
- St. Catherine's Hall, Library, Cornwell Heights, Pa. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gilson, D. Austen, F8
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|