Borges and I.
- London : H. Weston, 2001.
 leaves ; 11 x 11 cm.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Cover title.
Text printed on black paper in alternating black offset and blind-embossing, the embossed text constituting a "subtext" of the whole. Accordion-folded between black cloth boards, with the title blind-stamped on the front board.
Imprint from label on back pastedown, which reads in full: "Borges and I. Heather Weston, 2001 London 020 7281 8474. No. ... Thank you to New Directions Publishing Corporation for use of source text from Jorge Luis Borges' 'Labyrinths', Penguin UK." Printed "No." followed by hand numbering, date, and Weston's initials.
English translation by James E. Irby.
"First edition of 20 copies now available in an open edition": description posted on Califia Books website as of Dec. 2001.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
RBC has copy 79.
- Penn Provenance:
- Weston, Heather (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Irby, James East, 1931- , Translator
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Borges, Jorge Luis, 1899-1986. Borges y yo. English.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|