So gehn die Gläubigen von ihrer Heimat aus ...
- Other Title:
- Historien derer Emigranten aus Saltzburg PU
- [Halle] : C.G. Liebe excudit Halae, [1732?]
1 sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 24 x 36 cm., folded to 18 x 13 cm.
- æ.s; s,++ ++++ ++++ (S) 1732? (Q)
- Salzburgers -- Emigration, 1731-1735.
Salzburg (Austria) -- Church history.
Religious refugees -- Austria.
Austria -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Halle an der Saale.
- Title from first line of text.
Engraved illustration (201 x 323 mm.) of a procession of Salzburg emigrants led by a man on horseback; the figure immediately behind him carries a paper labeled "Schutz Schein". The procession is surmounted by reproductions of the obverse and reverse of a commemorative medallion. The engraving includes a caption (a 6-line poem in 3 columns) beneath the illustration.
- Local notes:
- No. 10 in a volume of 30 works about the Salzburg emigrants bound together with spine title: Historien derer Emigranten aus Saltzburg.
Penn Libraries copy has Henry Charles Lea's bookplate on back pastedown and his autograph on front free endpaper of volume; bookseller's printed description affixed to front pastedown of volume; leaf reinforced at head and fore-edge margins and a few folds.
- Penn Provenance:
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909 (autograph, 1887) (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|