OECD economic globalisation indicators 2005.
- Other Title:
- French title on t.p. verso: Indicateurs de l'OCDE sur la mondialisation économique
At head of title: Measuring globalisation
- Paris : OECD, c2005.
- Government document
197 p. : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- OECD countries -- Economic conditions -- 21st century.
Economic indicators -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- With over 250 graphs, this publication helps identify the economic activities of member countries that are under foreign control, and more particularly the contribution of multinational enterprises to growth, employment, productivity, labor compensation, research and development, technology diffusion and international trade. In doing so, it gauges the intensity and magnitude of the globalization process, and sheds new light on financial, technological and trade interdependencies within OECD countries. This book includes Statlinks, URLs under the tables and graphs that link to spreadsheet files showing the underlying data.--Publisher description.
- pt. 1. International transactions of OECD countries: International trade and investment flows ; Foreign direct investment
pt. 2. The economic activity of multinationals: The activity of multinationals in the manufacturing sector ; The activity of multinationals in the services sector ; Comparison between the activity of foreign affiliates in the manufacturing sector and in the services sector ; The contribution of multinationals to value added and labour productivity in the manufacturing and services sectors
pt. 3. The internationalisation of technology: The internationalisation of industrial R&D ; The international diffusion of technology
pt. 4. Aspects of trade globalisation: Trends in international trade in goods and services ; Intra-firm trade of multinational enterprises.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|