Report on the risk assessment of BZP in the framework of the Council decision on new psychoactive substances / EMCDDA project leader, Roumen Sedefov.
- Luxembourg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2009.
- EMCDDA risk assessments ; 8.
EMCDDA risk assessments, 1725-4485 ; 8
- Government document
91 p. ; 21 cm.
- Drug monitoring -- European Union countries.
Stimulants -- European Union countries.
Psychotropic drugs -- European Union countries.
Drug abuse -- European Union countries.
- This publication presents the findings of the formal risk assessment on BZP, produced in 2007 by the Scientific Committee of the EMCDDA, with participation of additional experts from the European Commission, Europol and the EMEA. The risk assessment report examines the health and social risks of the drug, as well as information on international trafficking and the involvement of organized crime. Furthermore, the report considers the potential implications for placing the drug under control in the EU. On the basis of this report, as well as the initiative of the European Commission, the Council decided that BZP is to be subject to control measures.--Publisher's description.
Risk assessment report of a new psychoactive substance: 1-benzylpiperazine (BZP)
Europol-EMCDDA joint report on BZP
Review of the pharmacotoxicological data on 1-benzylpiperazine (BZP)
Criminological and sociological evidence and public health risks.
- "TD-AK-08-008-EN-C"--Back cover.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Sedefov, Roumen.
European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction.
Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- 9789291683451 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|