Treaties defeated by the Senate [electronic resource] : a study of the struggle between President and Senate over the conduct of foreign relations / by W. Stull Holt.
- Baltimore : The Johns Hopkins Press, 1933.
The Johns Hopkins historical publications
vi, 328 p. ; 24 cm.
- Treaty-making power -- United States.
Executive power -- United States.
United States. Congress. Senate.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 309-320) and index.
Electronic reproduction. [Buffalo, NY] : W.S. Hein, . (Hein online). Mode of access: Internet. Address: http://www.heinonline.org. Subscription required for access. s2005 nyun s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|