Final report of the California World's Fair Commission : including a description of all exhibits from the state of California, collected and maintained under legislative enactments, at the World's Columbian Exposition, Chicago, 1893.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- California at the World's Columbian Exposition, 1893
- Sacramento : State Office, A.J. Johnston, Supt. State Printing, 1894.
vii, 240 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
California -- Exhibitions.
World's Columbian Exposition.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Sacramento.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy has the autograph of Frances E. Hawkins, dated 1896, on the front free endpaper.
RBC copies 1 and 2 presented to the Penn Libraries by Michael Zinman.
RBC copy 2 has ms. note on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hawkins, Frances E. (autograph) (RBC copy)
Zinman, Michael (donor) (RBC copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- World's Fairs and Expositions Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: California World's Fair Commission. Final report of the California World's Fair Commission.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|