Ultimate Fantastic Four. [Vol. 3], N-Zone / writer, Warren Ellis ; pencils, Adam Kubert ; inks, John Dell ... [et al.] ; colors, Dave Stewart ; letters, Chris Eliopoulos.
- Other Title:
- Direct edition
- New York : Marvel Comics, c2005.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Fantastic Four (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Reed wants to duplicate the accident that transformed them into their current states, but to do this, the Four must travel to the N-Zone, a supposedly empty universe. On arrival, the Four discover that the N-Zone isn't empty after all, but occupied by a powerful group that has survived the dying universe.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Ultimate Fantastic Four #13-18"--Cover p. .
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kubert, Adam.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0785114955 (pbk.)
1415611599 (BWI bdg.)
9781415611593 (BWI bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|