Annals of witchcraft in New England, and elsewhere in the United States, from their first settlement [electronic resource] : drawn up from unpublished and other well authenticated records of the alleged operations of witches and their instigator, the devil / by Samuel G. Drake.
- Boston : W.E. Woodward, 1869.
- Woodward's historical series ; no. 8
Making of modern law
Woodward's historical series ; no. 8
1 online resource (306 pages) : portrait
- Witchcraft -- New England
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|