English common law in the early American colonies [electronic resource] / by Paul Samuel Reinsch.
- Madison, Wis. : [publisher not identified], 1899.
- Bulletin of the University of Wisconsin. Economics, political science, and history series ; v. 2, no. 4
Making of modern law
Bulletin of the University of Wisconsin ; no. 31. Economics, political science, and history series ; v. 2, no. 4
1 online resource (64 pages)
- Common law -- United States.
Law -- United States -- History.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Wisconsin University, 1898
Bibliography: pages 60-64
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|