Pennsylvania boroughs [electronic resource] / by William P. Holcomb.
- Baltimore : N. Murray, publication agent, Johns Hopkins University, 1886.
- Johns Hopkins University studies in historical and political science; 4th ser., 4
Making of modern law
Johns Hopkins University studies in historical and political science
1 online resource (51 pages)
- Local government -- Pennsylvania.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|