Commentaries on the laws of England [electronic resource] : in four books : with analysis of the work / by William Blackstone.
- Philadelphia : J.B. Lippincott, 1859.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Law -- Great Britain -- History
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "From the nineteenth London edition. With a life of the author, and notes by Christian, Chitty, Lee, Hovenden, and Ryland, and also references to American cases, by a member of the New-York Bar."
Includes bibliographical references, tables and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Christian, Edward, -1823.
Chitty, Joseph, 1776-1841
Lee, Thomas, b. 1769 or 70
Hovenden, John Eykyn
Ryland, Archer, 1792-1857
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|