Whether the books, records, and other documents and public property, in their several offices, are preserved in safe and sufficient places of deposit, secure from fire and moisture, and whether any further provision is necessary for their better protection [electronic resource] / [Barnas Sears].
- Other Title:
- Whether the books, records, and other documents and public property ... are preserved in safe and sufficient places of deposit ..
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1852]
- Senate (Series) (Massachusetts. General Court. Senate) ; 1852, no. 28
Making of modern law
Senate ; no. 28
1 online resource (2 pages)
- State Library of Massachusetts.
Library materials -- Conservation and restoration.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from opening paragraph
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Sears, Barnas, 1802-1880
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|