Life of George P. Barker [electronic resource] / by George J. Bryan.
- Buffalo : O.G. Steele, 1849.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (215 pages) : portrait
- Barker, George P. (George Payson), 1807-1848.
Statesmen -- New York (State) -- Biography.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Subtitle: With sketches of some of his celebrated speeches, the proceedings of the Bar of Erie County on the occasion of his death, and the funeral sermon of John C. Lord, D.D
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Barker, George P. (George Payson), 1807-1848
Lord, John C. (John Chase), 1805-1877.
Bar Association of Erie County (N.Y.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|