Woman's rights under the law [electronic resource] : in three lectures, delivered in Boston, January, 1861 / by Caroline H. Dall.
- Boston : Walker, Wise and Company, 1861.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xix, 164 pages)
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|