Memoir of the life of Josiah Quincy, Jun. of Massachusetts [electronic resource] / by his son, Josiah Quincy.
- Boston : Cummings, Hilliard, 1825.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (viii, 498 pages) : facsimiles
- Quincy, Josiah, 1744-1775.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Observations on the act of Parliament commonly called the Boston port-bill; with thoughts on civil society and standing armies / by Josiah Quincy, Jun'r. Boston : Edes and Gill, 1774: pages -469
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Quincy, Josiah, 1744-1775. Observations on the act of Parliament commonly called the Boston port-bill
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|