The married women's statutes and their results upon divorce and society [electronic resource] : an essay read before the Social Science Club at Clinton, February 19, 1884 / by Jonathan Smith.
- Clinton, Mass. : Clinton Printing Company, 1884.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (29 pages)
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Married women -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|