Report of the Beardsley divorce case [electronic resource] : containing the full and unabridged testimony of all the witnesses, together with all the evidence suppressed by the daily papers.
- New York : R.M. De Witt, 1860.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (83 pages)
- Beardsley, Alfred -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Beardsley, Mary Elizabeth -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Divorce) -- New York (State).
Divorce -- Law and legislation -- New York (State).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Case tried before Judge Lott of the Supreme Court Circuit, Brooklyn, Nov. 22-28, 1860
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Beardsley, Mary Elizabeth
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|