The intermediate law examination made easy [electronic resource] : a complete guide to self-preparation in the 12th edition of Mr. Serjeant Stephen's New commentaries on the laws of England (excluding books IV and VI) : being the subject selected for the intermediate examinations of the Law Society / by Albert Gibson.
- 10th ed. / by the author and Arthur Weldon
- London : "Law notes" Pub. Office, 1896.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xvi, 560 pages)
- Law -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
Law examinations -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Weldon, Arthur, 1856-1943
Stephen, Henry John, 1787-1864.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|