A popular and practical introduction to law studies [electronic resource] : and to every department of the legal profession, civil, criminal, and ecclesiastical : with an account of the state of the law in Ireland and Scotland, and occasional illustrations from American law / by Samuel Warren.
- 2nd ed., entirely remodelled, re-written, and greatly enl
- London : A. Maxwell and Son ; Boston, U.S. : C.C. Little and J. Brown, 1845.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxi, 944, clxx pages)
- Law -- Study and teaching.
Legal ethics -- Great Britain.
Law -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|