The law of baron and femme, of parent and child, guardian and ward, master and servant, and of the powers of courts of chancery [electronic resource] : with an essay on the terms, heir, heirs, and heirs of the body / by Tapping Reeves.
- 2nd ed. with notes, and references to English and American cases / by Lucius E. Chittenden
- New York : Banks, Gould, 1846.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (iv, 493 [id est 466],  pages)
- Domestic relations -- United States.
Domestic relations -- Great Britain.
Inheritance and succession -- United States.
Inheritance and succession -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Paging irregular, follows paging of earlier edition inset in the margin of the text
Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Chittenden, L. E. (Lucius Eugene), 1824-1900
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|