A compendium of commercial law [electronic resource] : analytically and topically arranged, with copious citations of legal authorities, for the use of business colleges and universities, students of law, and members of the bar / by Calvin Townsend.
- New York : Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor, 1878.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xx, 587 pages)
- Commercial law -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|