A history of education for the English bar [electronic resource] : with suggestions as to subjects and methods of study / by Philip Anstie Smith.
- London : Butterworths, 1860.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xii, 202 pages)
- Law -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain.
Admission to the bar -- Great Britain.
Bar examinations -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|