The confessions of an attorney [electronic resource] / by Gustavus Sharp ; to which are added several papers on English law and lawyers by Charles Dickens.
- Other Title:
- Abuses of English law
- New York : Cornish, Lamport, 1852.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (228 pages)
- Law -- Anecdotes
Law -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally published in Blackwood's magazine
"Abuses of English law by Charles Dickens. From 'Household words'": pages -228
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870. Abuses of English law
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|