The rights of married women (whenever married) in their property [electronic resource] : under the Act of 1882 : written in language that everyone can understand / by a barrister.
- London : Phipps and Connor, [1882?]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Husband and wife -- Great Britain
Married women -- Great Britain
Marital property -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|