Debate on the second reading of the deceased wife's sister bill [electronic resource] : comments of the press.
- [London] : Marriage Law Reform Association, 1895.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (279 pages)
- Marriage with deceased wife's sister -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: House of Lords, June 15th 1894
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Marriage Law Reform Association
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|