The law and practice in bankruptcy under the national Bankruptcy Act of 1898 [electronic resource] : with citations to the decisions to date / by Wm. Miller Collier.
- 3rd ed., rev. and enl. / by James W. Eaton
- Albany, N.Y. : M. Bender, 1900.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xliv, 866 pages) : forms
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes indexes
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Eaton, James W. (James Webster), 1856-1901.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|