An Appeal to the members of Congress in favor of a bankrupt law [electronic resource] : to which is annexed the bill that passed the Senate.
- New York : Narine, printer, [1841?]
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An appeal to the members of Congress
A general bankrupt law
The Senate bill
The bankrupt bill : a bill to establish a uniform system of bankruptcy throughout the U.S
- Title from caption
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|