A practical treatise of powers [electronic resource] / by Edward Burtenshaw Sugden.
- 1st American, from the 3rd London ed. / with notes and references to American decisions by Edward D. Ingraham
- Philadelphia : A. Small, 1823.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxxii, 703 pages)
- Powers (Law) -- Great Britain.
Powers (Law) -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Ingraham, Edward D. (Edward Duncan), 1793-1854.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|