The law relating to boundaries and fences [electronic resource] : and to the rights of property on the sea shore and in the beds of public rivers and other waters / by Arthur Joseph Hunt.
- 2nd ed
- London : Butterworths, 1870.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xx, 330 pages)
- Boundaries (Estates) -- Great Britain.
Fences -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|