The conveyancer's assistant, or, A series of precedents in conveyancing & commercial forms [electronic resource] : in alphabetical order, adapted to the present state of the law and the practice of conveyancing ... / by George Crabb.
- Other Title:
- Series of precedents in conveyancing & commercial forms
- 2nd ed., rev. and enl
- London : H. Butterworth, 1839.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (2 volumes) : forms
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain.
Commercial law -- Great Britain -- Forms.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Beginning with 3rd edition (1845) published under title: A complete series of precedents in conveyancing and of common and commercial forms
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|