Speech of Col. Richard M. Johnson, of Kentucky [electronic resource] : on a proposition to abolish imprisonment for debt, submitted by him to the Senate of the United States, January 14, 1823.
- Boston [Mass.] : Printed for the Society for the Relief of the Distressed by E.G. House, 1823.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (23 pages)
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
Debt, Imprisonment for -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Society for the Relief of the Distressed (Boston, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|