The auctioneer's guide [electronic resource] : containing a practical treatise on the law of auctions, with a complete series of conditions of sale, rules for valuing property, the law of distress, and numerous forms, tables, and precedents / by Joseph Bateman.
- 3rd ed., adapted to the recent alterations in the law
- London : W. Maxwell, 
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxiii, 358 pages) : forms
- Auctions -- Great Britain
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First and 4th edition published under title: A practical treatise on the law of auctions
Includes bibliographical references and index
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|