Principles of conveyancing [electronic resource] : designed for the use of students : with an introduction on the study of that branch of law / by Charles Watkins.
- 2nd ed., corr
- London : J. Butterworth, 1804.
- Making of modern law
1 online resource (xxvii, 147, 156 pages)
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Handwritten appendix added with pagination (2nd group): Appendix, annotations by way of supplement upon Watkins's Principles of Conveyancing by Richard Preston
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns
- Preston, Richard, 1768-1850
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|